All I've ever wanted is to make a difference in someone's life.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

IT's here!! IT's here!!! Game day is upon us!

So it's about an hour from game time, and I sit here in nervous anticipation.
I cannot wait for the game to start!!

I've been thinking...should I bet? or not? and How much??
Miami Don gave me some encouragement last night.
So, this morning I placed a nominal bet ($100) on the Bucks.
It's not much, but it's all good - good faith
OSU is -7

So, we'll see how things go.
Blog ya all later!!

Glendale....here we come!!!!

UPDATE: end of 1st quarter
Score: OSU 7 Michigan 7

Come ON Bucks, kick it into gear.....
Momma's get some dinero on the line!!

UPDATE: half time
Score: OSU 28 Michigan 14

You're doin Momma proud, boyz.
Keep dem TDs comin!!
O-H-I-O

UPDATE: end of 3rd quarter
Score: Osu 35 Michigan 24

Keep that lead, baby!

UPDATE:
OSU WINS, Biotches!!! OSU 42 Mich 39
See you in Glendale!!



4 comments:

smokkee said...

ALL-IN !

slb159 said...

Those donks...they couldn't even cover the spread. Booo.

smokkee said...

looking forward to meeting you donks in the BCS Championship

Yours truly,

-USC Trojans

Love_elf said...

I was disappointed that they did not cover the spread, too, espeically since I had money on the game.

However, you cannot take away the fact that we are headed for the Gold in Glendale!