All I've ever wanted is to make a difference in someone's life.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

3 times in 3 months is exhausting!!

I have flown from Orange County, CA to Cleveland 3 times in 3 months: once for my sister's baby shower, again for her 30th bday, and lastly for Thanksgiving. Whew! I'm tired.

So let me back up a bit and post some embarrassing pics of my Sister's 30th Birthday!
Okay, so we started our day off at the Charles Scott Salon and Spa, where she had a Mani and Pedi, facial, hair and makeup. I just had my hair and make up done.



Then, we head out to dinner. We didn't know it until we got there, but they were having a costume party for Halloween - it was very entertaining! Although, if I would have known I could dress up, I would have worn my costume:



Oh well...


My sis and me at the Cabana Restaraunt:


Eric's gf, My sis, her hubby, Jason, and Eric:



My sis and Jason:

No comments: