All I've ever wanted is to make a difference in someone's life.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

A Story of Heartbreak....

Pregame excitement.... so ready to go
Our whole season wrapped up in a Red Bow.
We set forth to play the game we can't loose.
Our fans filled with pride - we prepare FL's noose.

First play of the game, we run the ball back.
Scoring first, quick and stating that we are no match.
We bask in the glory of true champion's reign.
Our Heisman trophy winner, about to be slain.

I sit here watching in disbelief and strife
As Florida steels a touch down, they plunge in the knife.
We score one more Touch Down and even the game
As I realize today, somehow, we are not destined for fame.

Our Defense did not show up
Our Offense did not block
Our Heisman Trophy Troy got sacked, and we all watched the clock.

I beat up the couch
I cursed all that's sane
As Florida kept scoring, I felt my hopes drain.

I tried to believe my Bucks would come back,
But the screen on the TV proved Florida's attack.

My team, hopes and glory
Were crushed with disdain
The tears in my eyes were welling from pain

I finally realized my Bucks were sure beat
My heart in my throat, I shrunk in defeat.
How this could happen, nobody knows
My Bucks least of all
We went down the less chose.

9 comments:

BrainMc said...

Horrible results for ya, but a great creative post.

Unknown said...

And I hear from Ohio this rumble:

"That's the way the cookie crumbles"

smokkee said...

i'm $200 lighter thanks to The Mighty Less Chose.

@%@#$ @#$ @#

surflexus said...

Hey Elf!!! Yes I checked it out and it is definitely a possiility....thnx!!

CarmenSinCity said...

You've still got the Chargers sweety! Let's hope it's the Ravens vs. the Chargers in the end!!!

smokkee said...

do you really want that Carmen?

the Chargers giving it to the Raven's in the end?!?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playin' last night. Brutal beat in the end...suckout city last night.

Irongirl01 said...

At least your team played in the big game. Mine didnt even make it to a post season bowl game..

An in the closet Colorado Buffalo gal..

Irongirl01 said...

At least your team played in the big game. Mine didnt even make it to a post season bowl game..

An in the closet Colorado Buffalo gal..