All I've ever wanted is to make a difference in someone's life.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Playoffs BABY!!

Well, it's on to another football game and team.
My San Diego Chargers play thier first playoff game tomorrow, against Waffs team, the Patriots.

Check this out, courtesy of my beloved:



Should be a pretty Sweet game. Hmmmm...I wonder what I should wear.
I'm NOT going to bet. I've determined that it's bad luck.
Plus, I usually go broke. The game is around 1:30 tomorrow. We'll head out around 10:30.
It's about an hour drive south of Laguna, depending on traffic.
We'll take baby Smokkee, too, and stay overnight in a hotel. We may even enjoy an adult beverage or two.

Go Chargers Go!!!!!

Sooo...have not played much poker lately. Have not been into it. Have you ever felt that way?
I feel like "what's the purpose?" I never win anyway. Live games are more fun. Blogger tourneys are more fun. I guess I'll just have Smokk fund my bankroll....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Football has been rough for you lately. Sorry again. I was pulling for the SanDiegoSuperChargers too.

Wwonka said...

Should hsve saved the Cash for Something worthwhile.

GO PATRIOTS