All I've ever wanted is to make a difference in someone's life.

Monday, June 09, 2008

Vegas in 4

We head to Vegas this Friday!
I'm very excited and have already been planning what I'm going to wear, and what shoes I need to pack. I know much of the time will be spent hanging out in poker rooms, but I don't care!
I love to dress up, and it's my vacation damn it! Anyway, not too many blogger peeps will be out there, so the gatherings will be smaller. But I will still take lots of pictures!

While we are there, Ray plans to play some tournaments and cash games.
I may even play some as well.
Most likely though I will spend my money on the spa or shoes. lol
We are staying at the Paris Hotel, which I'm pretty excited about.
I've always wanted to stay there.
They have some really cool shops, including a wine shop.
We will probably spend some time at the Rio also.
I don't mind this because they also have a wine shop, and they have wine and cheese tastings.
Hmmmm.....do I like wine?

No comments: