All I've ever wanted is to make a difference in someone's life.

Thursday, June 05, 2008

P.S. I Love You - Trailer

Ray and I saw this a few weeks ago.
I loved it, and so did he.
So, it's not just some chick flick!
Anyway, it has a really deep message and hits home personally. Highly Recommended!

Holly Kennedy (Hilary Swank), a young widow living in Dublin, has just lost her beloved husband Gerry (Gerard Butler) to a brain tumor. Inconsolable, Holly finds that Gerry left for her a series of letters to help cope with the grief. As months pass, Holly discovers new messages from Gerry encouraging her to go on living. And while Holly's friends fear the letters will mire her in the past, they, in fact, give her strength for the future

1 comment:

ScottMcM said...

"Ray and I saw this a few weeks ago.
I loved it, and so did he.
So, it's not just some chick flick!"

uhh Tina my dear you are the hot wife, your husband will tell you anything including that chick flicks are good.

HAVE FUN IN VEGAS. Wish I was goingto be there but Daddy duties call.