All I've ever wanted is to make a difference in someone's life.

Monday, October 09, 2006

The Mookie.....Ugh...

What a Donkie I am....going out in the first hand of the Mook. I guess I just couldn't let my AQ go. Oh well, not my night. I'll just stick to coaching Smokkee on his football picks. I like playing the Mook 'cause the freakin bloggers crack my Ass up!!

So, I'm studying for the GRE. This is a test I will take to get into Grad School. I got my Masters in May, but want to get into a school to get my Ph.D. in Psychology. Scary, huh? Anyway, I got into a school this Fall, but was wait-listed, and there did not end up being enough spots for me to get in. Next year, for sure. Anyway, the GRE is like a glorified SAT. There's no real point to it, and No one is really sure what is measures, certainly not IQ, but I need it to get in. So I'm studying. go figure.

Oh - and does anyone watch Gray's Anatomy? Holla back - it's the BEST show on TV. CSI is another Fav of mine.

3 comments:

smokkee said...

fool. i got a masters in football handicapping.

Love_elf said...

You NEED a Masters in how to put your dishes in the sink!

mookie99 said...

That's the woman's job.