All I've ever wanted is to make a difference in someone's life.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

LOL - fun and funner

How funny!! And how much fun! Okay, so I went out 1st AGAIN in the Mook. I was sooooo pisssed off! OMG - what a psycho! I forsook poker, the Mook and my boyfriend. Then, I got into the 2nd chance tourney. I got my humor back. Somehow the cards that avoided me in the Mook showed up in the 2nd chance. OR, I played differently - looser - not sure which. Whatever, I met my fav boyzzz slb and Surf on the final table. I don't even pretend to think I'm of the same caliber as them. I just slipped on a banana peel...and they were gentle.

Anyway, I took 2nd place, after Surf took slb out. And Smokkee made some of his $$$ back! Thanks for letting me dabble in the poker.

xxx ooo

5 comments:

slb159 said...

Very nice work in the second chance. You definetly had me worried every time I was in a pot with you. See you next week.
Best of luck.

mookie99 said...

Congrats on the money finish in the 2nd Chance.

smokkee said...

you've just been getting unlucky in the main mOOk the last two weeks. i'm glad you cashed in the 2nd chance. you shoulda won tho. Surf sucked out big time on the last hand.

CarmenSinCity said...

Hey girl! Congrats in the 2nd chance. I should have played with you guys. I was busy sipping margaritas at Diego on my night off.

Anyway - good idea about the massage therapy thing. I'll have to look into it. And - WHEN are you coming back to vegas??

surflexus said...

I did get very lucky to win. You played very well. (Happy birthday sometime this month!!)