All I've ever wanted is to make a difference in someone's life.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I am soooo sick of this shit!

How many times have you been fed the FUCK up with Poker?????
I know, I'm just a hack novice that dabbles in poker occasionally. BUT, I deserve a chance, right? I'm a good girl. I'm nice to small children and puppies. Why can't I have a chance?? Why can't I win a pot?

Okay, I think I'm done. The psychosis has passed....

Anywho....the Mook sucked for me tonight. Athough I did not go out first, my lovah, Smokkee did. And, I managed to make it to going out THIRD. What a fuck up.

In the 2nd chance, I went out something like 12th. FUCK UP!!

I guess I have to keep in mind that I only play ONE tourney a week: the Mook. AND, it's filled with perhaps the best bunch of players in the world: THE BLOGGERS

So, how do I get better? Smokkee says to read books. I don't know. I want to just have the gift of winning. I'm a smart girl. BUT, in poker, you need both: smarts and the gift (luck). Damn, it sucks...

4 comments:

smokkee said...

baby, you got unlucky a couple of times and went out early. it happens. but, you know how much time i've spent as a student of the game and trying to get better. it didn't happen overnight. you have to be committed. just play once a week if you want and have a good time. like you said, the field in the mOOk is tuf. so just try and throw down a bad beat and have a wine. no big deal.

SirFWALGMan said...

Ha! I love you!! heh. Keep playing. Get someone to watch you.. someone who isnt getting Sex so he is not biased in what he tells you.. take some tips.. maybe read a little.. Practice makes perfect, I mean you were not born with those boobs right? They grew over time. Poker. Boobs. Same.

Iakaris aka I.A.K. said...

Ignore that dimwit directly above me.

Listen to every word smoke has to say about MTT poker. I have built most of my game by emulating successful guys (smokkee, hoy, surf) who play the same buyin MTTs I do, so I know that it can be done without being a slave to math or reading every single book out there.

You have a great mentor, and I know you are a smart girl, so hurry up and get serious about achieving MTT dominance. We wanna rail you when you win the ladies event in the 07 WSOP.

Thanks for the late night rail. We will def go out for dinner when you guys come to town next time.

Love_elf said...

Smokk - I want to win the Mook. Can you arrange this?

Waffles - your wisdom amazes me.

Ike - as always, your heartfelt encouragement is appreciated. We'll all get together in the Cleveland. Where do you live? Smokkee suggested a poker game (imagine that). My brother-in-law also plays.