All I've ever wanted is to make a difference in someone's life.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Almost there

I can't believe this is the last week of Fall semester!
Whew - I've almost made it through. I have one more final paper due, then I'm done. For now. Well at least done with school for the next month or so. Then, it's back to the grind.

One and a half more years of classes. Then a year of internship.
The time is actually goring pretty fast. But, the last 3-4 months has been tough. I'm learning a lot though, which I guess is the point.

So, I'm really excited about seeing everyone in Vegas. Hotels and gas are so cheap right now that we really couldn't pass on it. And, it will be nice to get away and celebrate the semester end. During break, I hope to blog more and post lots of pictures of the last 3 months - so much has happened.

My nephew turned 2, Ray and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary and my mom turned 60. None of which I posted about. Ho hum...
Busy bee, busy bee.

So I'm mostly done with Christmas shopping, which is awesome. I have a few more things to buy, but I know what they are. These days I go with a lot of gift cards. They are a no-brainer, and the shipping cost is minimal! Ray and I are traveling to Charlotte for Christmas to see my mom and her husband. He was diagnosed with cancer about 4 months ago and it will be good to see them. After some pretty intense chemo, radiation and surgery, the docs report that they got all the tumor and the prognosis is positive. Now we just have to fatten him back up!

No comments: