All I've ever wanted is to make a difference in someone's life.

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Who the hell is going to Vegas and when?

So I'm reading Hoy's blog and I see that a few of you are heading to Vegas the 2nd week of June.
We have been planning to go the 1st week of June.
I wanna know - who's going and when?
Is there a list somewhere that I don't know about?
Please let me know.

I want to see as many of you as possible!
It's always such a fun time to get together and have a few drinks and chat.
So let us know.

On a side note, I've been playing the 'donkey on Tuesdays and LOVE it!!
I think I'm playing better than ever.
Some even accuse Smokkee of using my account!
While this is totally untrue, I'm not sure it's compliment. LOL
But, I'm playing more risky and aggressive than ever before.
It feels good. I'm having fun with poker again.
After a LONG hiatus from the game, I'm able to start to have feelings for her again.
I MAY even play some live games in Vegas again this summer.
Watch out CC and Mean Happy Guy!! I'm comin to getcha Falstaff and Bayne!!
Mixed games are MINE!!

2 comments:

BrainMc said...

I think I had the agression dialed a notch or two too high sometimes and not high enough other times. It made for a bad combination, but as usual, I had a good time. Sorry I'll miss you guys this summer. Maybe you'll be on a break for the December meet if there is one.

I'm going on record.....You will not be the one to knock me out next week!

CC said...

Bring it!