All I've ever wanted is to make a difference in someone's life.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

New blog

Hi! Had to update my blog to the "new" blogger version in order to make it view correctly in Firefox, what-not. The biggest thing I hate about blogger is that they have sucky templates - nothing creative or artistic. So, what you see is what I have come up with. Not exactly happy with it yet, so we'll see. My sis is working on a banner for me and that will hopefully be better.

We head to Las-Vegahhhhsss in a few weeks! It will be fun to see those of you who will be there and finally have some down time. Was with the family this past week in Charlotte, and that was very fun! But, I was on babysitting duty much of the time! I don't mind this, but, it included all the unpleasant things that an adoring Aunt should not have to face: dirty diapers. Whatever happened to spoiling them and sending them home? Uggg.....

I joke. I love my little nephew Jaiden, and he was TONS of fun! It's amazing how fast they grow up! He is so cute and funny to watch! What a sponge of information! He giggles at the faces I make, and then tries to imitate them. He was picking up these tickets for a fish fry (church thing), and stuffing them under his chin and walking around! THEN, he grabbed my sunglasses and put them around his waist! OMG - toooooo funny!!

More pics and trip updates later!

No comments: