All I've ever wanted is to make a difference in someone's life.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Vegas Date Change

Ray's been bugging me about changing our Vegas dates to the 2nd weekend in June.
I guess there are some better tourneys he wants to play.
It actually works out, because we are going to Charlotte Memorial Day weekend, and would then head to Vegas the following weekend.
This gives us an extra weekend to regroup.

So, we have changed our hotel reservations to the 2nd weekend in June.
We are still staying at the Paris though!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

We are flying this time, too, instead of driving.
We arrive Friday around 3pm and leave Monday around noon.
I have class Monday at 6pm - uggggggg

So far, this is who I show going and when:

June 5th - 9th

Falstaff
Columbo
Mondogarage
Easycure
Zeem
Mattazuma

June 12th - 15th

Hoyazo
LJ
Smokkee
LoveElf
BamBam
Astin
VinNay
Cmitch
PirateLaywer

Others I know are NOT going this Summer:

BrainMC
Fuel
PokerPeaker
BuddyDank

Lucko, Al, Kat, Tragedy, Waffles, ScottMc - When are you going??? Are you going?
Anyone else?

8 comments:

katitude said...

Hey chickie, alas, no Vegas for me. June is bad for me to try and get time off work, and with Okie Vegas and a month-long trip to Alaska my funds aren't enough for me to push it with them.

I'll miss you all horribly tho :-(

SirFWALGMan said...

90% chance I go to play an event.. when depends on how much more I win in the BBT3.

Unknown said...

No Vegas this summer unless things get going with Project X. Then anything could happen!

I'll let you know if I go!

Smile!

ScottMcM said...

Alas I will be knee deep in dirty diapers around that time. There is no way in hell I am letting my 2 new daugthers out of my sight for the next 21 years.

lucko said...

I will be going out around July 2nd/3rd probably until the 13th.

AlCantHang said...

My plans are still up in the air. I may not go at all during the series or I might go for the entire thing.

Ya just never know.

CarmenSinCity said...

I will be in town the 2nd weekend in June. I'm glad you changed your dates. I will be out of town the first weekend so I'll miss that whole crew.

Easycure said...

StB
Dr. Chako
The Wife (of Chako)

all there the first weekend of June