All I've ever wanted is to make a difference in someone's life.

Monday, December 31, 2007

Getting Grades

Well, I was amazed when I received my final grades for the Fall term. It seems I was able to pull the following out of somewhere:

Course Title ............................Final Grade
Professionalization Group I.....................CR
Psychopathology I....................................A-
Objective Personality Assmnt....................A-
Interventions II........................................A

I mean, how the hell did I manage to get 3 A's? With working full time, the wedding, and attending a Doctoral program full time, I thought for sure I would get Bs or Cs and even an F or two! Just kidding. I do put a ton of pressure on myself to succeed, or at least do my best. Ray took me out for Margaritas and a movie to celebrate! And I have to say he has been a saint through it all. There were many, many nights when I would go to bed at like 11pm, and get back up at 3 or 4am to finish papers or projects. I must have been a little difficult to deal with *wink*. Thank you baby!!

3 comments:

smokkee said...

you're kickin ass fool.

Fuel55 said...

Maybe you;re a genius?

SirFWALGMan said...

what the hell is a CR anyways?