All I've ever wanted is to make a difference in someone's life.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

A few more wedding Pictures

These are some of the pictures that our photographer got.

Popping champagne while getting ready:

Peaking around the corner just before walking down the isle:


The ceremony (check out the sky. Cool, huh):


My brother-in-law, me, baby Jaiden and my sis:

My best friend/confidant/sister and me:

My mommy and me:


My good friend growing up, Nicole and me:

Our cake (white cake with strawberry and whipped cream filling in tow layers, raspberry and whipped cream filling in the middle layer. Mmmmmmmm):

Things got a little messy:

Dancing with my new husband:

Ray and me:


Me being sassy:

5 comments:

katitude said...

Holy wow, Tina, those are gorgeous!

Love_elf said...

Awwwww....thanks Kat!!!!

CarmenSinCity said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! I love all of them. You look like such a princess!!!!! And yes, the sky was amazing.

Have a merry christmas sweety.

Irongirl01 said...

Tina you look Beautiful. Congrats girl. Many years of happiness to you and Ray.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.