All I've ever wanted is to make a difference in someone's life.

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Wedding Dress

So, I went here today:





It's an upscale Bridal Salon in Corona del Mar. They had Melissa Sweet, designer gowns, showcased this weekend. It's the kind of place where they only have about 50 gowns, all very pretentious, all very high priced. Why did I go here? LOL - Did not know it was like this. I'm not a very pretentious person, and I don't care much about designers and labels (except in shoes - wink). So, I was on bride.com, looking at gowns, and a lot of them pointed to this bridal salon.

I got there, and was all by myself, which was okay since this was my first venture out trying on dresses. I walked in, seemed to fit in, sighed, and then signed in. This cute little OC blondie named Melissa was helping me with my dresses. So, basically, it's like, strip down in front of Melissa and spend the next hour climbing into dresses, looking into mirrors and having all these ladies coo over how beautiful you look.

I tried on this:


And this:


Both were beautiful. As I was falling in love with the second gown, I made the mistake of looking at the price tag: $6,000!! OMG BUT, if I bought today, it would be 10% off. LOLOLOLOLOL

Smokkee better win some Big Tourneys soon!

The search continues.....

3 comments:

Pseudo_Doctor said...

hey thanks for rail last night...

CarmenSinCity said...

WOW! Pricey dresses! Well, they are both beautiful. I can't wait to go shopping with you.

I think I like dress number two better - but I really like the top of the first dress too.

Love_elf said...

Carm - yes, WAY too pricey! I will not be purchasing a gown from The White Dress....

But, it got me started on some ideas - and reminded me that I need to work on my tan!