All I've ever wanted is to make a difference in someone's life.

Monday, February 12, 2007

And now for the location....

Ray and I have an appointment tomorrow with our wedding coordinators, Francie and Elizabeth Christy. These two women are totally over the top. They always serve us wine and give us appetizers, call each other baby and believe that they are "The Mermaids of Laguna Beach".

Check out their website.

Ray went with me to the last meeting, and I think his ears started bleeding as we girls talked about colors, cakes, flowers and dresses. So tomorrow will be a thrill for him, I'm sure.....giggle giggle.

Anyway, we are going to a Mansion on the beach and the beach at the Ritz tomorrow to check them out as possible ceremony and/or reception sites.





I'll let you know how that goes!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mansion ? I figured you guys would be getting married in the poker room at Commerce.

CarmenSinCity said...

MOOKIE! Don't even go there.

I love the beach idea tina!

Good luck with the meeting today. I look forward to hearing about it.

Anonymous said...

Hi there 

What does everyone think of what is going on in Iraq?

Wow, I've found the same to be true too!  Where did you get that at?  

See you soon! Girly Girl 



[color=#473624][u][url=http://paid-physician-surveyrvleczszw.bl
ogspot.com]how I make money with paid surveys[/url][/u][/color]

smokkee said...

i like mOOOk's idea.