All I've ever wanted is to make a difference in someone's life.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I'm In!!!

I received this yesterday:


Hi Tina,

So I was able to use my magic and have the committee review your file today as opposed to Thursday.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

You have been accepted into the Doctor of Psychology in Clinical Psychology here at Argosy University/Orange County!
I had no doubt that they would love you!
I'm very excited to be sharing this good news with you.
You will receive an official letter stating your acceptance, but I thought I'd give you the heads up before you receive the letter. :-)
Now go out and celebrate!!!

Thy H. Nghiem
Assistant Director of Admissions
Argosy University/ Orange County

PARTY TIME - EXCELLENT!!!!
As I read the "Congrats", I immediately burst into tears, as I shared the email with Ray.
This is one of the most important days of my life.
I simply cannot believe that my dream is about to come true.
I look forward to this new journey in my life....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats !

SirFWALGMan said...

congrats!!!

Jordan said...

Congratulations, or as the kids say, Congrats! I'll throw in a Mazel Tov for good measure. It's great to hear that everything is working out.

Schaubs said...

Great stuff. Hard work pays off. Party on!

CarmenSinCity said...

Awwwwwww - you rock baby! I'm so happy for you - I can't think of anyone that deserves this more. How cool that I'm going to have my own personal psychiatrist :) YAY!

Unknown said...

Congrats, grrrrrrl, you deserve it.

jjok said...

congratulations!