All I've ever wanted is to make a difference in someone's life.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Vegas Baby!!

Just some pics for now.
Will write more latah...need sleep...



Me and Carmen. Ok - so this was Saturday during the bloggah tourney. Carm had not slept all night. I spent the day at the spa - massage, jacuzzi, etc. Basically, in de-tox after doing shots with big Al



Me and Weak. Weak was "helping" me play a HORSE table here. Check out this guy's blog for the damage and insanity I caused.



Lucko and Sox. Sorry Lucko!!! I guess I jinxed him by snapping this shot (so he claims). He got knocked out right after. Luck - Smokkee told me to do it!!!



Lucko, Smokkee, Al and the back of Weak's head.



A little blurry, but still cute. Carmen, me and Waffles. At this point in the night (4am??) things were as blurry as this pic.

7 comments:

SirFWALGMan said...

Nice hanging with you Elfie!

smokkee said...

you shoulda titled Lucko's pic.

"Lucko going broke." he busted on that hand just as he predicted after your pulled out your camera to snap a pic.

mookie99 said...

Congrats on the engagement !

Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Congrats, Tina!! I guess we may have to start officially calling you the "donkette" now that you'll officially be tied to Mr. Donkey himself.

But seriously, many congratulations to you both. Fine choices, both of you!

lucko said...

I had a feeling I was going to bust before I even looked at my hand there. My Lucksak skills let me down.

Congrats again on the exciting news. Glad to see Smokkee isn't the donkey in life that he is at the poker tables. :-)

CC said...

"CC=Donkie; got it Waffles"

Great seeing you and playing together, and congrats on the engagement!

Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

Congrats again Elf!

It was awesome to share in this lifetime moment on the plane.