All I've ever wanted is to make a difference in someone's life.

Monday, December 11, 2006

More Vegas Pics

Me, Carm and Bobby. This was at the HORSE table again. I spent most of Friday night here. I actually ended up EVEN. Not bad for not knowing half the games.



Al and Weak. I have to tell you - Al is the man! He could outdrink an Irishman.



My girl Poison.



Smokkee (left) and Lucko (right). They are awesome players- I predict a WSOP take down in 2007.



My Bloggah Bud Waffles. Caution - don't believe the rants! He's one of the nicest guys I've met!!!!

8 comments:

smokkee said...

some good pics Elf. you're right about the 2007 WSOP. we will PWN!

but, you're way off on Waffles. he's a tilt-monkey

SirFWALGMan said...

Outlasted you my friend Smokkee! lol. I enjoyed our time together Elfie.. it was alot of fun to get to know you a little better.. Smokkee is a lucky guy even if he does not deserve it.

BrainMc said...

Congrats on the engagement. I guess you'll be a married woman by the time I'm ever at a blogger event. Glad you guys had a good time.

Michael Craig said...

Elf:
Congrats again on the engagement. I knew you were a therapist but I didn't know about your interest in criminal psychology and serial killers. We could have had a REAL interesting conversation; one of the ideas I'm researching for my next book is about some folks in San Diego who, as a hobby, tracked and caught a serial killer.
Michael

AlCantHang said...

Is that picture of me fuzzy or am I the fuzzy brained one?

Thanks for hanging out, I had a great time.

CarmenSinCity said...

hi baby girl! I love the pics. I posted a few today too. Congrats again on the engagement and thanks for being there for me - you know I love you!!

smokkee said...

imagine if Al was irish.

holy lord.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the talk last night. I've linked you up and would appreciate it if you would return the favor.