All I've ever wanted is to make a difference in someone's life.

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Today, I rest.

Last night I worked until about midnight, came home and watched a movie with Ray. Actually 1 and 1/2 movies. Went to bed around 3am. Silly, huh? I had to get back up at 6am to do some work (I'm on call). After I worked, I called my sis to do a webcam with her and my precious nephew. His 2-yr birthday was Thursday and they are having his party today. Ray and I got him a play kitchen. Ray thinks it's too girly, but I think it's fine. He loved it! He's so inquisitive and easy to please. I'm lucky 'cause I get all the good stuff and don't have to deal with the bad stuff - all the "no's" and "I don't want to's". LOL

Anyway, I went back to bed after this and slept until noon.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: