All I've ever wanted is to make a difference in someone's life.

Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Day Donkery

Made a rare appearance in last night’s Bodonkey

We rushed back from smokkee’s brother’s house after Thanksgiving dinner to play in the Bodonkey.

I haven’t played in a while so I was a bit rusty. I lost a bunch of chips early on with QQ vs. AA. Fortunately, I didn’t go broke with it and was able to stick around a while. After limping too much and hanging around pots I had no business being in, I found myself with about 700 chips.

I then looked down at AK.

Love_elf’s poker tip of the day: don’t min-raise AK in a blogger game then shove on a low flop into another player’s set of 2’s.

I don’t get to play that much and even though I was unlucky a couple of times, I still had a fun time.

Smokkee won $100+T$109 for 1st and sits atop the leaderboard after 10 tournaments in the Bodog Blogger Series II.

No comments: