All I've ever wanted is to make a difference in someone's life.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Vegaaaaahhhhhsssss




We are heading to the Las Vegas on June 6th-9th!! I'm gonna need the break and I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing all of you! So who's going? Lemme know.

We are staying at the Paris Hotel. I've always wanted to stay there and we got a kick ass deal! We are trying to decide whether to fly or to drive. With gas prices, it's almost the same amount of $$. So sad.

Anyway, the spa at the Paris is awesome. I went there with some chickies for my sister's bachelorette party a few years back. I may have to revisit the spa while I'm there.
Anyone want to join me?

No Waffles, not you.

2 comments:

BrainMc said...

No summer trip for me. I just spent a long weekend in Biloxi and I'm hoping to make it out in December. You guy's have a great time.

CarmenSinCity said...

I'll try to put some money aside for the spa.