All I've ever wanted is to make a difference in someone's life.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

I'm back Biotches!

Okay, so Mid terms are finally over and I've gotten some rest.
I have so much to catch up on here on my blog!
So let start with this:

It turns out that next week my Tuesday night and Wednesday night classes are cancelled because my prof for those classes is attending a "testing geek" convention (as he puts it) next week in New Orleans (lucky bastard). So, I get to play the Bodonkey!!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

And, it turns out that there will be a special guest playing too:


Some stuff about him:
Hometown: Atlanta, Georgia
Birth date: September 26, 1974
Status: Married with two children
Occupation: Professional Player
Favorite Moment: Scoring that first bracelet
Bracelets: 2
Style: Chew 'em up & spit 'em out

Highlights :
Josh Arieh is a trash talking, hard playing, sonnuva-poker-player who won his first bracelet at the World Series of Poker in 1999.

Oh - and for all you slackers out there, I'm offering a deal if you have not yet opened a Bodog account:

sign up here now (you must use this link), deposit fifty bucks, and I'll give ya $20. (offer valid for a limited time)

Just leave me a comment with your Bodog screen name and I'll transfer the money via Paypal or to your Full Tilt account.

SEE YOU THERE!

No comments: