All I've ever wanted is to make a difference in someone's life.

Thursday, June 03, 2010

Thank you!! 10 more surveys needed!

Thank you to all the wonderful bloggers who answered my call for help on my dissertation research survey!! I have received an outstanding 39 complete responses!!! When I told my dissertation chairperson, he was very excited!!! But, his very next statement was "let's see if we can get more!"

So, we are hoping to get about 10 more responses! I do show that many people started the survey, and stopped at various points. This is not a problem, and is your right to do so. However, I do want to let you know that if you go back into the survey, it will pick back up on the page you exited from. So, if you choose to go back and complete the full survey you will not have to start all over. This is a good thing, as I know it is very long!

So how 'bout it ladies and gentlemen? Can we get 10 more responses? Please feel free to forward the link to anyone you know might be interested in contributing to this important research project.

And thank you again in advance!

4 comments:

Denise Jones said...

I recommend that it be done in a luxuriant manner

Joseph Lopez said...

Sure, primarily you best choose yourself

Esmeraude D'Avis said...

No you must not

John Conyers said...

You just told your dissertation - BS...