All I've ever wanted is to make a difference in someone's life.

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Bodonkey TONIGHT!


Ya, I'm gonna play. I have not played poker since the last Bodonkey so it should be interesting!

Tournament Details
Day of week: Tuesday January 1st, 2008 New Year’s Day
Start Time: 9:05 pm ET
Tournament Name: “Online Poker Blogger Tournament” at BodogEntry
Password: bodogblogger

Buy-in + fee: $10 + $1
Starting Chips: 3000 (Double Stack)
Payout: Standard Bodog payout structure
Bonuses:T$109 bonus paid to the top 5 finishers.

T$11 bonus paid to the 5 players that are eliminated prior to payouts.These bonuses will be awarded within 24hrs of the tournament completion.T$ = Tournament Credits. These can be used as a buy in to almost all scheduled tournaments at Bodog and have a ratio to cash of 1:1.T$ can also be combined with cash to buy in to tournaments.

1 comment:

Blinders said...

Great job last night. I really meant it when I said you were putting on a clinic out there. Could you stop pwning me please?