All I've ever wanted is to make a difference in someone's life.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I'm Back, Biotches!!

Okay, so work is slowing down a bit.
School does not start again for a few months.
The Elf Is Back in Business!!!!

After long hours of working, keeping up the household and taking care of my Smokkee's (big and little), I am finally able to turn my attention back to my blog.
So you have me back - for a few months anyways....

This weekend, Smokkee and I are hosting a home game.
Blinders, Poison and boobielover will be there, along with some others.
Scandalas pictures to follow....

So, the Martha Stewart in me is trying to decide what the hell to have for food and drink.
I have to serve my guests a hot meal before I take their $$$, you know?
Any suggestions?
Should I go with the traditional wings and meat/cheese platter? or maybe some homemade pulled pork sandwich's (no jokes here)?
Perhaps a veggie platter? cheese platter?
And the booze: beer and liqueur. We don't serve water in MY Bar! What movie is that quote from??
Maybe some wine for the ladies.

I'm sure I'll come up with something, and be running my ass of at the last minute.
Oh the joy of it.

6 comments:

Jordan said...

Avoid anything that'll make hands sticky, and ideally, avoid things that don't need utensils. I'd go with a veggie platter with dip, and maybe a cheese platter with wine, but you are on your own for the main course. Pulled pork sandwiches should work, though.

CarmenSinCity said...

Do mexican night and make margaritas!

Glad your back :)

WHEN am I coming out to visit??

or

WHEN are you coming here to visit?

KrazyBangs said...

Coyote Ugly... of course, you need to get on the table to sing and dance after you stack'em!

Unknown said...

Save the wings till after the game is done, sticky cards are definitely a buzz kill.

Iakaris aka I.A.K. said...

How the hell does the ever elusive Wes end up at a home game with Donkee?

The only logical answer is he's seen a picture of you.

Try not to let RayRay lose his underwear to that killah.

Love_elf said...

Thanks for the food tips. It seems Smokkkee is out voted on the wings - ha ha.

Glad to see my homies are still here to support me and give me advice.

Bloggers are the best.

xxx ooo,
Elf