Tuesday, April 28, 2009
So, I decided to play poker this past Sunday.
I played in the Brit blogger game and I actually made it to 14th place (out of 42).
Not too bad for not playing in about six months. But, I did get some pretty nice hands!
Maybe I'll play again next weekend.
The rest of the day was spent slacking off watching TV and movies, then going to the grocery store for some much needed libations.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
I guess now I have to say five things that are sexy about me. So, here goes:
1. My love of sports. All guys love a girl who loves sports. In fact, I met my husband while watching college football at the ESPN Zone in Las Vegas. He has been a slave to my love ever since.
2. I'm a sexy school girl (this means smart!). I love learning and constantly challenge myself to reach for higher and higher goals. This goes not only for school, but for life in general.
3. My big boobs. Enough said.
4. My sense of humor. Always maintaining a healthy sense of humor is key to maintaining life satisfaction. Humor can lighten tense situations and leads to longer life!
5. And lastly, I'm great in the....kitchen! I love to cook and try new recipes. While some have been a bust, others are very good. It's always fun to see how my husband reacts to the new and creative dishes I prepare!! LOL
In receiving this prestigious award, I am also responsible for passing it on to three deserving fellow bloggers.
Now, on to the nominations.
I hereby nominate the following biotches for the award:
1. CK - she's one sexy brainy biotch!! An attorney livin the dream in Las Vegas.
2. Nadia - hottie from that "other" country! She's smart, sexy and is our Bodog hookup.